Domestic, Commercial and Industrial, Public & Private Sectors
Owen & Palmer offer a wide and comprehensive range of services for Commercial, Domestic and Industrial types of electrical installation. Including electrical installation, we can provide a comprehensive package for all types of construction. And, we don’t just work with any old partners too, we carefully select them and approve them before use, so that you get the same high quality accredited standard of work from all of us.
We can produce and manage a project tailored to suit clients’ specific requirements. Our services are not only limited to those below, our managers and staff have over 150 years combined experience and knowledge of the electrical & construction industry between them and are able to offer advice and guidance as well as providing free no obligation quotations and estimates:
- Electrical Design, Installation, Maintenance, Repairs & Fault Finding
- Fire Alarm Systems, Repeater Panels & Communications
- Emergency & Situation Lighting Systems
- Data & Communication Systems
- Security Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Nurse Call & Door Entry Systems
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Electrical Schematic & Layout Drawings
- Periodic Inspection & Testing (Electrical Installation Condition Reports)
- In-service Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment (Portable Appliance Testing)
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Interruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Stand-by Generator Sets
- Lighting Levels of Luminaires
- Power Supply Quality Monitoring
- Thermal Imaging Assessments and Reports
Health & Safety
Owen & Palmer Ltd place Health & Safety at the core of our operational performance and our excellent safety record is a testament to this. We recognise that this is due to a ‘Safety Aware’ culture which is supported by robust procedures and are integrated within our BMS verified through SSIP CHAS and PAS 91 compliance with Construction Line. We have in place a comprehensive Health & Safety policy.
Furthermore, to supplement our organisational Health & Safety, we engage consultants; Citation to advise, monitor and review our operational standards and requirements.